open allclose all
Fly to Delhi. Upon arrival you will be met and assisted by our representative and transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at your hotel.
Today explore the old and new Delhi. First visit Rajghat, Jama Masjid in Old Delhi, which is the biggest mosque in India, pass by Red fort, take photo of the iconic India Gate, stop in the war memorial built by British and one of the grandest presidential palaces in the world, explore Qutub Minar and Bangla Sahib. Overnight at your hotel. (B)
Today leave for Jaipur, en route we visit Samode, and discover the true rapture of rural India. Continue on to Jaipur, also known as the Pink City. Overnight at your hotel. (B)
This morning experience elephant ride and explore the Amber fort, which was used to be the capital till it was moved to Jaipur. This afternoon tour the City Palace, the former royal residence built in a blend of the Rajasthani and Mughal styles; Jantar Mantar, which is the largest of the five Observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh, and the Hawa Mahal or the palace of winds which was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen. Overnight at your hotel. (B)
Today leave for Agra, enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri, a fortified ancient city. Continue on to Agra. Overnight at your hotel. (B)
This morning visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, this beautiful monument is one of the seven wonders in the world. Then proceed to the Agra Fort - one of the finest examples of the Mughal architecture. Overnight stay at your hotel. (B)
After breakfast board the train to Jhansi - the gateway to Orchha towns. Orchha was the capital of the Bundela rajas from the 16th century to 1783. Visit Orchha Fort and the Jehangir Mahal. Also visit Ram Raja Temple and the Chaturbhuj Temple. Later Leave for Khajuraho, and visit Western and Eastern Group of temples, UNESCO world heritage site. Overnight at your hotel. (B)
Today fly to Varanasi, a very holy city in Hinduism and it is the oldest living city in the world. This evening enjoy Aarti on river Ganges. Overnight at your hotel. (B)
Early morning take the boat ride on the tranquil river Ganges or walk along the holy Ghats that will give you a lifetime experience. Return to hotel for breakfast. Then take an excursion tour to one of the important pilgrims of Buddhist followers - Sarnath. This is the site where Gautama Buddha is said to have given his first sermon about the basic principles of Buddhism. Continue on to Vishwanath temple, it is the main attraction along with the Benares Hindu University. Overnight at your hotel. (B)
Enjoy some free time at leisure until transfer to the airport for flight to Delhi. Upon arrival met & transfer to your hotel for overnight stay. (B)
Free at leisure until transfer to the airport for flight home. (B)
|06 Nov, 2017||$3,050||Inquiry Now|
|29 Jan, 2018||$3,050||Inquiry Now|
|26 Mar, 2018||$3,050||Inquiry Now|
|10 Sep, 2018||$3,050||Inquiry Now|
|22 Oct, 2018||$3,100||Inquiry Now|
|26 Nov, 2018||$3,250||Inquiry Now|
- Airline fuel surcharges are included and are subject to change.
- Prices are for departing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth & Adelaide
- Land only price ( Delhi to Delhi) starts from $1,880
- Single room supplement is $660
- Total 10 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes on bed and breakfast plan basis.
- Return airfares ex Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide & taxes.
- Domestic flights & taxes from Khajuraho - Varanasi – Delhi
- Transfers, sightseeing and excursions by Air Conditioned vehicle.
- Entry fees to all major monuments.
- Local English speaking guides
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Train Fare from Agra to Jhansi in air-conditioned Chair Car.
- Boat ride on river Ganges in Varanasi.
- LAND ONLY prices include the same as shown above, except international return airfares/taxes.
- Delhi: Holiday Inn Mayur
- Jaipur: Ramada Hotel
- Agra: Crystal Sarovar Premiere
- Khujaraho: Ramda Khajuraho
- Varanasi: Ramada Plaza